Sunday, August 1, 2004

08/01/2004 at 12:47 p.m.

Hi this is Joey and I will be giving the updates for a few days until I go to Boise on Wednesday, Aug. 4th. Once I get there, I will get my parents setup with a computer they can update the site with. I know everyone gets anixous when there is no news, so I apologize for the delay. I was out of town and didn't have acess to a computer. My parents also didn't have acess to a computer because they have now moved Jess to the Elk's Rehabilitation Hospital, which is great news. They really like the Elk's and say that they have a warm fuzzy feeling about being there. This is important for Jess's and their sake. Jess is resting peacefully and we are praying for great improvements over the next two weeks. At the Elk's they have a very structured enviroment limiting the amount of vistors at one time. So we are asking that if you are in the Boise area and wish to visit, please contact my parents before visiting to ensure that it's O.K. This enviroment will help Jess to recover faster without too many stimuli interfering with his recovery. I was just informed that Jess sat up in a high-back wheelchair for 40 minutes and he tolerated it well. We all feel really good about the Elk's. Thank you for your support and love.

No comments: