Saturday, August 14, 2004

8/14/04 at 11:03 p.m.

I am sitting in front of my own computer in my beautiful house in my wonderful community. I came home late last night to do some paper work, check on my parents who live with us, and assure myself that I really do still have a place to live and a place to bring Jess home to as soon as possible. It is hard to even be away for a day. I am returning early in the morning. Chris gave me the update that Jess had an easy day with only one hour of physical therapy. His sister, Jamie, spent 4 hours with him while Chris babysat our one year old granddaughter, Jahara. It was a good day for all four of them. Chris said Jess' eyes seem to be focusing straighter today. Another sign of the wakening process. We remain in one day at a time..."Live each day as if it were your last...cherish those you love and do not settle for mediocrity."

No comments: